$1500/month 1:1 sessions
$1000/month for group sessions
(Minimum requirement is 3 months)
do not bother to hold onto that thing that does not want you.
you can’t make it stay. ~rupi kaur
The 12 step path to start over stronger.
Step 1: Let go & Forgive
Step 2: Trust your Authentic Self
Step 3: Make Wise Decisions
Step 4: Face Your Fears with Love
Step 5: Life Your Purpose
Step 6: Examine Your Judgements
Step 7: Practice Humility & Gratitude
Step 8: Overcome Pride & Grow Forward
Step 9: Recognize the Strength in Your Vulnerability
Step 10: Maintain Your Integrity
Step 11: Own Your Power to Love
Step 12: Create the Love You Want
The secret that destroys all relationships:
Humans—we do some weird things sometimes. We long for love. We find “it”. Then we destroy it.
But why? Why do we kill the very thing we were willing to give our life for; that some of us did give up our lives for?
We all secretly wonder if we are “good enough–in bed, with money, as a lover, as a companion, and as a person.” But, good enough for what? To make certain they don’t leave us.
But, it happens. So, let’s utilize my 5 years as a breakup specialist to turn your breakup into a moment in time where you become a better version of you—better than your ex of course. (I jest).
Why did the breakup happen?
There are 5 main reasons breakups happen.
- The first is we are are unaware and can’t or don’t communicate effectively. We never learned how.
That can be fixed.
- The second reason for a breakup is that one of us sucks as a lover. We don’t pay attention to the other person’s needs. We get wrapped up in our heads. We are too busy to stay in the moment. Or we never learned the skills of how to be a jaw-dropping, earth-shaking, pussy-pleasing, sensual-artist.
That can be learned.
And what is the point of a romantic relationship if you can’t have good sex? You might as well be roommates.
- The third reason for breakups is because even roommates have a hard time sharing chores, responsibilities, and finances. Nothing tanks a person’s self-esteem more than money issues. It is difficult to feel like a burden to the relationship because it is hard to earn our keep. Or it can be frustrating being the one paying the bills all the time as if we are just workhorses.
That can be remedied.
Yup, money issues often beget trust issues.
- Which brings us to the forth reason people breakup—betrayal.
Shame, shame, I know your name and it is called Infidelity. Someone couldn’t keep it in their pants or keep their emotional affair in check. I’m not pointing fingers or saying that we need to lay blame. But, someone needs to take responsibility for being unfaithful.
That can be mended.
- The fifth reason for a breakup is because we all want to live ideal lives and really struggle at dealing with reality. Our expectations are distorted.
That can be reprogrammed.
We do the best we can but what we don’t know can hurt us—breakup is proof of that.
Did they really love you?
We often use the breakup as proof of our love and use is as evidence to invalidate how much or even if our partner loved us.
And how do we even measure love? Think of all the judgement we carry when it comes to love. Think of how we rate our partners and rank them according to how well they loved us. Think of all the times that we thought we were getting it right.
Now think about the messy breakup. What gets us to the point of breaking up? Is it lack of love or something else?
Do they still think of you; especially when lonely?
We can’t seem to get our minds to shut up about our ex! We can’t eat. We can’t sleep. We are a wreck after our breakup. But are they? Do they even care about the devastation?
As a co-dependent in recovery I understand what it is to lose yourself in relationships. And I understand what it takes to have a healthy and loving relationship. If you are fixated on the past we will heal it together.
How do you move forward?
I know where you are at. I’ve been there. I’ve wanted my ex’s back. Tried to be friends with them. And the whole time I just wanted peace. I wanted to feel that I could have a healthy and loving relationship. I’ve taken the journey and I can lead you on yours.
Breakup Rehab is a 12 step process that teaches you how to communicate better, how to be a world class lover, how to live you purpose so you can live an abundant life, heals betrayal, and helps us manage the harsh and beautiful reality that is life. I work with people for no less than 3 months to make sure you get the support you need. I look forward to connecting with you and guiding you home.