Do any of these sound like your story?
- “I want a better body. More money. Lasting love. But I feel totally stuck.”
- “I’ve been through a breakup or divorce and I feel devastated (even years later).”
- “No one really understands me. I have no one I can really talk to.”
- “I’m so stressed out. I can’t sleep. I wake up anxious and dreading the future.”
If you are among the upper-middle class, you have a college degree, and you earn more than $75,000 a year, chances are, more money won’t make you happy. In fact, I know that you are stressed out, addicted, feel disconnected, struggling with anxiety and depression and don’t know what to do to bring balance into your life. If this is true for you, you need to hire me as your Spiritual Counselor.
I specialize in working with individuals ages 35-65 who live in America and who want more out of life than to work a job, buy more things, and die. People could look at your life and say it is great but you feel like there is something major missing. It’s time to experience freedom.
Work with me and receive:
- Relief from the day to day grind with personalized guided meditation sessions.
- A greater sense of connection and direction with our weekly calls and intuitive readings.
- Support to help you manage life with powerful energy clearing and chakra balancing.
- Spiritual guidance with custom educational material that will help you bust through your blocks.
- Healing from heartbreak, loss, and grief with prayer and rituals specific to you.
- Accountability to fix what is broken and create a better future.
As a Spiritual Counselor, I get people out of the self-help isle and offer them real help. I often hear, “Rebekah, you changed my life. You gave me so much. The I’m totally different than the person I was when I started working with you. It is amazing.” The work I facilitate is nothing short of miraculous.
- Del Mar Heights.
- Del Mar Mesa.
- La Jolla.
- La Jolla Village
If you are not available or eligible for in-person sessions, counseling will be conducted over the phone. And travel to your city can be negotiated.
Sign up for your consultation now.
The grand continent of North America is filled with lone wolves. Life delegates the business of creation to them, and they diligently leverage their surroundings for survival. The full moon represents the richness of emotion that the wolf pack of one feels. Where the...read more
What if each day of life only required one thing of us—to love it more than the last? Worries would dissolve with the dawn. The hours of fretting would pass into a time that only children could recall in stories—tales of heroes, villains and well-worn aphorisms. The...read more
We all have a purpose and a path to that purpose. It looks and feels different for everyone.read more